Tuesday, 22 October 2013

Tiring Day :/ :/

It all started at 5.30 dam early by my standard :p (I'm a pig oink :p ) Haha so I had to report to jurong medical clinic for community service~ thought was gonna be a boring day but turned out great,warms my heart to see the smiles on the people we helped out :) legs were sore as hell due to all the standing,tomorrow is gonna be interesting seeing I have rehearsal for a event which involves more standing:/ ouh well what to do,and also received a piece of shocking news.....wait for it.....wait for it....I'm the director of communication for hotel club yeah me :) and that's basically it for me and here's a special shout out to the person reading this~ Hi haha kay I'm lame:p anyways this us the end of this post will do another one tmr (depending on my mood) so keep a look out ;)
P.s had no time to take pics of the event was too busy

No comments:

Post a Comment